Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coupes are rather small cars

I have a Chevy Cobalt coupe. Its not a big car. In fact, it's small enough that my friends generally preferred to DD rather than sit in my teeny backseat in college. What was awesome in college is not so awesome when packing to move. I have too much crap and a small car. Two things that do not go well together!
Last minute panicking phone calls to the roomie, many trash bags more of both giveway and trash, gracious parents letting me store things in the attic, and one tired girl later, the car is packed full. My dad helped me cram the most stuff possible with his super engineering tetris skills. Now it's time to drive!
On another note, Ben Vereen was lovely to work with. He's a very spiritual and rather flirtatious Teddy old man. For working with a group of young people in an often unorganized company, he was gracious and forgiving. And he worked the combat boots and stripper hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment