Friday, February 22, 2013

Back In The City And The Cold

I'm right back in the thick of it. Took a little time off to visit with the fam. With my uncle being sick, I really hadn't seen much of my parents spite living in their house, so I stayed an extra week and hung around with them. Watched lots of Downtown and began my first knitting project. (Mom had to catch up on the soapy sillieness so she could chat about it to her friends. I was working on a potholder that ew rather large. It is the beginning of my knitting career. All my friends should expect silly knitted gifts from now on. ) I'm currently killing time before heading back to the open cal for the non union Mamma Mia tour. Even though they had calls last month, this one as still crazy busy. My were union/not union half life has me spoiled when it comes to this big nasty open calls. More than anything I just need to get going again. With a carrot cake muffin! In other news, I got some lovely pics from miss Caitlin Cannon. She is an excellent carpool buddy, a terrific tapper, and takes some beautiful photos. Check them out and check out her website at caitlinconnonphotography.com. Here is a link to my photos. Let me know what you think. https://picasaweb.google.com/115509230089376210613/CannonPics

No comments:

Post a Comment