Monday, March 19, 2012

The Final Countdown

There is only one week left on my contract. Almost back to the old grind. I've got a Chezzam gig lined up for Easter, but otherwise, it is going to be some furious job hunting. And doing my taxes. Woo!
We've had an injury this weekend. Groin pull. Or as most everyone in the cast phrased it "Addie pulled her hoo-haw." (I believe that is hyphenated.) A little extra time in some quick restaging and away we went. The old folks in the audience still like it, so it's all fine by me!
I'm ready for a change of scenery, but I've been hit by my "I will never work again" blues. As a wise woman once told me, you feel that way after every show. Then you book another!
So I'm not very exciting right now. Enjoying the sunshine while I may and getting ready to head back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment