Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Week In Paris

It's been a good week! My parents came to visit. We had a nice relaxed visit and they saw Can Can five times. Either they really like me or they are just a little crazy. Probably a little of both! We had a cast member out on Sunday in the worst of unplanned ways. His father had died and he was leaving for the funeral. Not only was the cast great about filling in Peter's shoes, they were also great about supporting him and giving him hugs while he was still with us. It's so lovely to be a part of cast that is not only super talented but it is also full of so much heart and humanity. Plus they're all pretty damn funny. Which is awesome.
My good intentions for auditioning today were overtaken by a need for sleep, so it will be adventures in laundry today and multiple auditions tom. I'm refreshed and ready to go. Plus I will have lots of clean underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment