Monday, September 24, 2012

Catch Up!

As do many good intentions, my good intentions to write about last Tues the next day came to nothing. So after another week of high kicks, here it is! I started off at a footloose call. They were trying to reinvent the wheel that is Footloose. "No 80's here! Just sexy teen rebels." And thrash choreo. I got cut and had whiplash soreness in my body really bad the next few days. Who needs a car crash when you get that feeling through a good thrash. Back to the Addams Family I went next. Once more, I was in the last bit only to be cut at the last minute. Oh well. They wanted a screecher. And I haven't done that in a long time. I killed my song and got the producers bopping along. Last time they looked at me like I was a crazy person with my Kander and Ebb. What else can you do? Do your best and let it go. I keep pushing my belt up, but I'm still not a true high belter. Mezzos don't work as much young! Which is stupid. Oh well. Fiona and I are just going keep jamming no matter what the world says. Hurrah for low voices and young ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment