Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Keep Breaking Things

It's always when you don't have a lot of time that things start to jenk up. The fridge saga still continues. My phone died, so I have been out of communicate with the landlord. New phone in hand, I called him ready to be as much of a steel magnolia as I can (I'm too southern for hardassery amongst the Yankees who are so good at it) only to leave a voicemail. High points for today-I scored a super cute teal pair of polo boat shoes for hardly anything while waiting for my phone's death sentence. Like this but all teal. No yellow on my feet!
It's been a roughish week. I'm still working pretty long hours this weekend and I feel myself being rundown. It's not just lack of sleep, it's lack of play. I need a good zoo trip. I have a day off in a week, and then soon after, I have a whole week of family fun at my aunt and uncle's lake house. (Plus a dentist appt which is better forgotten) There is a light at the end of tunnel. And a cut new pair of shoes to wear on that boat!And if you could, say a few hail Marys for my electronics. They all seem to be dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment