Monday, July 30, 2012

Fridge Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Landlord

So the fridge wars continue. After a fun post work jaunt to the New Jersey MVC, I bid adeiu to my Tejas plates. Then the landlord called. My fridge has been out of commission for way too long. My life has been crazy. Plus southern women don't like having to ask. Or get tough. Don't get me wrong, I really do like my landlord. He's a sweet I and doesn't say anything if we whoopsie and send our checks a little late. But I want a working fridge! Luckily I have collateral. The new lease against the fridge. If he comes to look at one, he gets the other. It is not going in the mail. Hopefully that's good incentive for him to get over here at last! On a happier note, peaches are in season and sooooo good. Go enjoy one. Or two. Or three. Like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment