Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fingers Crossed And Feet Bare

I'm going to jump the gun. I haven't ironed out details and contracts, but today work was so lousey I have to pretend like it's all a go. And eat cookies (though eating cookies isn't as a very unusual occurence. I listened to Cookie Monster's wisdom as a child and have heeded it as an adult.) This way my mantra of "18 days" was not a lie. Fingers crossed that it was reality (and that I will manage to stop singing "You're never fully dressed without your pants.") Here is a link to Emotion Dance Ensemble's website. Check it out. http://emotiondanceensemble.com/cash/ Or you could eat cookies. Either will help improve my day. This is an old promo video for the project I'll be working on. Starting the country music before I hit Texas. Back to barefoot concert work and no granny boots at all. Maybe I can sneak them in. Or wear my kicker boots!q

No comments:

Post a Comment