Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fun, Sweat, and Cake in a Mug

Yesterday I went to A Spiderman call. It was fun. We were taught the bit with the Green Goblin hallucinating the crazy versions of the students cheering him on. Totally took me back to my Reefer Madness days in college. Good times. They weren't currently hiring, but I worked up a sweat and had a good time.
This morning I went to a Mamma Mia! call. It was tons of fun. It was pretty much a Chezzam event. Ponies, cheezy improv, and dance club music. (Born This Way for my dear friend Lord GaGa. If only he had been there.) I had a great time. I did the bump and shimmied with complete strangers. A successful morning indeed.
I came home early to avoid the Occupy Wall Streeters subway story telling plans. They plan to occupy 16 stops at 3. I don't know what will happen, I just hope there is no violence. "Times is hard" and that can bring out the worst in people. It can also bring out the best. I will hope for that as I clean and eat my cake in a mug out in my Jersey apartment. Yes, Thursday afternoon is a great time to make cake in a mug. Nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment