Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Can Can Can!

Hurrah! I booked Can Can! So excited!!!!!! I left my phone at home, so I came home after camp and went to check my emails. Then I danced about the room excitedly. My first year out in the real world, and I'm finding my way. I booked four shows this year, did lots of event and extra work, got a sweet teaching job, and only went marginally crazy. I can get through my twenties and pay my bills. I just can't buy lots of shoes. Here's to jobs that don't feel like work! May they always find may and may they pay my bills! Totally funny. If I don't book a show between Can Can and Showboat, I will just have done three shows in a row with granny boots and petticoats. Maybe I should change my blog name. Have granny boots will travel?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on all of your success....and also...I think you found your type! Petticoats and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Courtney! That's fabulous! You're going to have so much fun! Take lots of pictures and post often!

    ReplyDelete