Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh What A Day!

You live and learn. Which precisely what I did when I went to a Jersey Boys ECC last fall. Well. I went to another and applied what I learned. Jersey Boys- Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons. Sweet Guidos from the 60s need sweet Guidettes. Right? NOpe. The audition is the opening- Yannik's version from the 90's. If you were into French clubs 20 years ago, you've probably heard it. The dancers are the models in the music video. And it's all based off being hungry and starving. How appropriate. My sweetly old school hair and little dance skirt didn't cut it last time, so this time, booty shorts, no tights, straight hair, and tan heels. I was one of the more naked in the nonunion. Which is unusual for me. Low turn out due to to rain, so we all got to dance. No type out. Which was probably in my favor. Here's the song: But it's only on a piano. Which means it just sounds like "Oh What A Night." (Cause it is!) Which makes it comedic to mtv it. Put on my best dominatrix game day face and the following occurred 1. Left and handprint on my thigh with a pussycat dolls-esque slap. 2. Tipped for my hungry life 3. Tweaked my quad dropping like it was Jersey hot. 4. I tipped all the way home while singing "Oh What a Night." It's one way to get rid of the rainy day blues! Plus I just got two tickets for the free fan performance of Book of Mormon on the 6th. I knew I didn't need to pay an arm and a leg for those tickets... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment