Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting For Godot Or Whoever

It's the old waiting game. Great. They were running behind yesterday, but it turned that they were looking for ensemble and covers, so we were dancing first and foremost. I was glad I brought my dance cloths. Danced. Sang again. With it being late, they kept loosing their space. Musical studios. Woohoo! A crew of us were told to stay then when the room crisis really started to hit, we got released and they kept a few Wed and Alices. Don't know what that means. No sign of casting yet. Just me checking audition update and my phone on a regular basis. I wish I had another audition to hit up today. Something else to focus on. I don't know how to kill time like a normal person. Watching TV? I did try...How I currently feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment