Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sunshine and Freckles

The waiting game continues. They have started to email principles to come back in. Don't know if any dancers have been called in. They'd probably leave us for last. Then we can play musical studios again! I joke about it, but casting a show isn't easy. They are so many considerations, so many options, and so many different ways to solve the same stupid puzzle. My life continues. Went in for Fireside for Hello Dolly and Scrooge today. Danced decently, got kept to sing and killed my song in the best way possible. I got a "Thanks" and no further communication. I gave it my best sell. No need to dwell. Instead, I enjoyed the rest of a gorgeous day! Central Park has never looked so good. And I have more freckles!

1 comment:

  1. that picture is really cool. i can't wait to travel a little bit more. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete