Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Can't Do Anything But Laugh

Tom the morning comes very early. I have a 7 am call for a commercial way way way up in the Bronx. Once more onto the 511 train... At least the money is good. Woo paychecks!
Today I was not seen at Mary Poppins. It seems to be my theme song of late. They saw the first 30 none eq after taking their time with the equity ladies. Oh well. For future reference, they start with chimney sweep fun. Dress accordingly and rock those flat taps!
E readers are dangerous for book worms like me. You can get your books straight to you when you want them. Kindle book sale are even worse. My most recent acquisition has proved to be hysterical. People write some really weird fluffy fiction, but this takes the cake. Regency werewolf romances. Hahahaha. I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. It's amazing how many bad wolf references you can cram into a couple hundred pages. Oh those wolfish charms! (You can probably hear me cackling as I write this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment