Thursday, January 5, 2012

Squeeze!

Today I had the luxury of an appointment. Which is a beautiful thing. Non union My Fair Lady. Or as I like to think of it, Cockney in South Florida for the rest of the winter. They sang me, danced me, and then had me belt. They want me come back tom. Woohoo! Hopefully there is some tavern wench/flower girling in my future. As my Aggie parents would say, "Squeeze!"
I always get my hopes up when I make it thru a singers call to the dancing. Especially if it's a very charactery show. I just have to keep reminding myself that if they kept me so far, it has more to do with what they need to round out their cast then with anything I did. And I did just go on a job interview where they wanted me to sing "I Could Have Danced All Night." Which is pretty awesome.
All things considered not a bad day. Even if I did run out of eggs for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment