Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Working Girl



I booked it! I start Jan 31st in sunny Florida. I'm really just excited to be doing theatre again. And to have a steady paycheck for two months. And to go somewhere warm for those nasty winter months. Feb weather depresses me.
If my life were the rolling bars underneath the news, todays would read:
Courtney is on a domestic roll of late. Her apartment is clean and shiny. My freezer is full of spaghetti sauce and oatmeal cranberry white chocolate cookies (New recipe. Large batch)-Courtney has a ridiculous head cold that is trying to make her sound like smoked out Lotte Lenya.- Courtney's heat is finally on. Thank you condo board!- Courtney's roomie is back in Jersey.- All is well in the world. -Courtney has hot pink fingernails once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment